December 5, 2018 (revised date & revised email address)= Senior Quotes due to Yearbook. To submit a quote, send an email to email@example.com
November 20, 2018 = Deadline to Submit a Senior Photo. Seniors are encouraged to submit a portrait photo for publication to the yearbook. Email your digital photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be a vertical portrait (not horizontal)
- Should be cropped to 5 x 7 aspect ratio (or we will crop it)
- Crop to include student’s head, shoulders, and torso
- File type must be .jpg or .png (no .pdfs)
- File quality must be at least 500 kb (no screenshots)
- Clearly shows student’s face without obstruction
- In color with limited digital editing
- No props, pets, or other people in the photo
Senior Friends & Family: Purchase an Advertisement
Friends and family of graduating seniors can purchase a yearbook advertisement commemorating the Class of 2019. Contact email@example.com to reserve your ad space.
Senior Advertisement Prices
$25 – 1/8 page, $45 – 1/4 page, $80 – 1/2 page, $125 – full page
The cost to purchase a yearbook is $55 if ordered during first semester, and $60 if ordered during second semester.