Lebanon High School Registration Information
Rhonda Restau, LHS Registrar
Phone 541-259-8815 (direct) or 541-451-8555, ext. 1052
Address: 1700 S 5th Street Lebanon OR 97355
Records Request – send to Fax 541-451-8550 or email to Registrar
If you have a student to enroll or withdraw, please contact Registrar.
2022-2023 Registration Information for Students NEW to Lebanon High School
STEP 1 – Complete Online Registration – Click here to be directed to RegiStar. Choose the BLUE BOX that says “New to District“.
1. Complete online registration above
2. Fill out the following three additional forms. You may download them here to print and fill out online and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) back. Or you can come into the school and fill them out at the Registrar’s office. If you happen to have a transcript, immunizations, IEP/504 (if applicable) then please bring copies of those as well.
- Move-in log form Move In Log Form
- Records request form LHS Records Request form 2022-2023 year
- Grade-level forecast sheet for the 2022-2023 school year- choose the appropriate one below:
- 2022-2023 LHS School Information
- District Calendars 2022-2023 English | Español
- Athletics Registration 22-23 year
- Athletics Information – ALL SPORTS 22-23 year
- At LHS we are using Canvas for our gradebook. This is how students access their assignments, tests, quizzes and materials.
- We are using ParentSquare for our school district messaging. Download the app once your student is fully registered to get school district messages. Even if you don’t have the app you will still get emails and texts.
- Breakfast and Lunch is FREE for all students at all schools this school year 2022-2023. The lunch menu can be found here: https://lebanoncsd.nutrislice.com/menu/lebanon-high-school/lunch/2022-09-06
- Our nutrition department has started a new option for lunch this year at LHS. Students can pre-order a sandwich that will be available to pick up at lunch time. Students who wish to pre-order a sandwich for lunch can do so at this link and select “Customized Deli Sandwich” under the date they wish to order for: https://lebanoncsd.nutrislice.com/menu/lebanon-high-school/lunch/2022-09-06 Pre-orders will be limited to 50 per day.
- Students must be registered with LCSD Transportation Department to ride/board bus. To register, call 541-451-8485 or email Maggi Estes.
- Lockers will be assigned by request only. Request a locker from the LHS front office secretary.
- Regular school hours are 8:25 am – 3:35 pm with 52 minute periods
- Wednesday Early Release hours are 8:25 am – 1:14 pm with 32 minute periods + 30 minute Advisory period
- Recommended School Supplies: Generally we recommend students have a backpack, a water bottle, several spiral notebooks, plenty of pencils and pens. Every student will also need a laptop or Chromebook. Chromebooks can be checked out from the library.