Lebanon High School Registration Information
Rhonda Restau, LHS Registrar
Phone 541-259-8815 (direct) or 541-451-8555, ext. 1052
Address: 1700 S 5th Street Lebanon OR 97355
Records Request – send to Fax 541-451-8550 or email to Registrar
If you have a student to enroll or withdraw, please contact Registrar.
Registration Information for Students new to Lebanon High School
STEP 1 – Complete Online Registration – Click here to be directed to RegiStar. Choose the BLUE BOX that says “New to District“.
Registration is a 2 step process:
1. Complete online registration above
2. Fill out the following three additional forms. You may download them here to print and fill out online and email back. Or you can come into the school and fill them out at the Registrar’s office. If you happen to have a transcript, immunizations, IEP/504 then please bring copies of those as well.
- Move-in log form Move In Log Form
- Records request form LHS Records Request form 2021-2022 year
- Grade-level forecast sheet for the 2021-2022 school year- choose the appropriate one below
- 2021-2022 LHS School Information
- District Calendars 2021-2022 English | Español
- Athletics Registration 21-22 year
- Athletics Information – ALL SPORTS 21-22 year
- At LHS we are using Canvas for our gradebook. This is how students access their assignments, tests, quizzes and materials.
- Every student will also need a laptop or chromebook. Chromebooks can be checked out from the library.
- Breakfast and Lunch is FREE for all students at all schools this school year 2021-2022
- Students must be registered with LCSD Transportation Department to ride/board bus. To register call 541-451-8485 or email Maggi Estes.
- Lockers will be assigned by request only. Request a locker from Joy Huber in the LHS front office.
- If you missed registration there is a picture make-up day on Monday, September 27th
- Regular school hours are 8:25 am – 3:25 pm.
- Wednesday Early Release hours are 8:25 am – 1:00 pm.
- Recommended School Supplies: Generally we recommend students have a backpack, a good binder, several spiral notebooks, notebook dividers, plenty of pencils and pens and notebook paper.