2020-2021 Forecasting Information
- Grades 9-11 will be doing online course requests in Advisory classes on Wednesday, March 4th and Wednesday, March 11th. All online course requests must be completed by Thursday, March 19th.
- March 3rd – current Lebanon 8th graders will be doing a school day visit to LHS to see the programs/classes offered
- March 10th – Warrior Showcase – (formerly called the Curriculum Fair) – an evening time for parents and 8th grade students to see programs/classes offered in high school 1920 flyer Spanish 1920 flyer English
- March 12th & 13th – LHS Counselors will be visiting 8th graders in their schools including Seven Oak Middle School, Lacomb School, Sandridge School and Hamilton Creek School
Enter your Student ID # (enter the leading zero if you have one), then enter your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
Below is the 2020-2021 LHS Curriculum Guide. If you have additional questions about our courses please ask the Registrar or your school counselor.
- 20.21 LHS Curriculum Guide updated 2/25/2020
Forecast Sheets by Grade Level
9th Grade (Class of 2024) Forecast Information
Incoming 9th graders will automatically be assigned the following core classes. 8th grade teachers will send in recommendations to the LHS Registar and then core classes will be adjusted based on these recommendations.
Language Arts 9 – Algebra 1 – Physical Science – Global Studies 9 – Warrior 101 – Freshman PE
10th Grade (Class of 2023) Forecast Information
11th Grade (Class of 2022) Forecast Information
12th Grade (Class of 2021) Forecast Information
Modified Diploma Requirements
Our School Code is 380590
LBCC College Now Information
Through an agreement with Linn-Benton Community College, students may earn college credit for courses taught at Lebanon High School. These credits may transfer to a four-year university, and Associates Degree, or apply toward a technical degree program at LBCC. Check the curriculum guide at the top of this page for a list of College Now classes. Check with the college you are interested in for more information. Earning these credits at Lebanon High School will save you time and money; you will not have to repeat the same course at LBCC. Students must complete a one-time online LBCC application. See links below.
College Now Application – if you know your social security number use this link. Apply Online For High School Partnership Programs (create a New Account and then choose “High School Partnerships” from drop down menu; social security number required).