2020-2021 Forecasting Information (updated 2/13/2020):
- Grades 9-11 will be doing online forecasting in Advisory classes on Wednesday, March 4th and Wednesday, March 11th.
- March 3rd – current Lebanon 8th graders will be doing a school day visit to LHS to see the programs/classes offered
- March 10th – Warrior Showcase – (formerly called the Curriculum Fair) – an evening time for parents and 8th grade students to see programs/classes offered in high school
- March 12th & 13th – LHS Counselors will be visiting 8th graders in their schools including Seven Oak Middle School, Lacomb School, Sandridge School and Hamilton Creek School
Updated 2020-2021 Curriculum Guide and Forecasting Sheets coming soon
Below is the 19-20 LHS Curriculum Guide. If you have additional questions about our courses please ask the Registrar or your school counselor.
- 19.20 LHS Curriculum Guide updated 3/20/19
Forecast Sheets by Grade Level
9th Grade (Class of 2023) Forecast Information
10th Grade (Class of 2022) Forecast Information
11th Grade (Class of 2021) Forecast Information
12th Grade (Class of 2020) Forecast Information
Modified Diploma Requirements
Our School Code is 380590
LBCC College Now Information
Through an agreement with Linn-Benton Community College, students may earn college credit for courses taught at Lebanon High School. These credits may transfer to a four-year university, and Associates Degree, or apply toward a technical degree program at LBCC. Check with the college you are interested in for more information. Earning these credits at Lebanon High School will save you time and money; you will not have to repeat the same course at LBCC. Students must complete an application and turns it into the Registrar’s office at LHS. Check the curriculum guide for a list of College Now classes.
College Now Application – link below – paper copies also available at the LHS Registrar’s office.