How Can A Peer Tutor Help Me?
- Learn important concepts from your courses
- Enhance study skills
- Develop strategies to study for tests
Peer Tutors are available to help with specific subjects and classes.
They want to improve your understanding of the subject, not just the current assignment.
How Do I Access Peer Tutor Help?
- You may submit a tutor request form (also available in the Counseling Center or with your classroom teacher), get a recommendation from a teacher, or just walk in during open hours.
- You can come in just once or come in as often as you want.
- A supervising teacher will partner you with a Peer Tutor who has the skills you need to succeed.
When Are Peer Tutors Available?
Periods 1, 3-7 Peer tutoring in the College and Career Center.
Contact Wendy Eilers 541-451-8555 x1164 with questions
After School Tutoring
After school until 3:30 every day (1:15 Wednesdays) in room 201 with the attendance team.
We can help with all subjects.