Have you earned LBCC COLLEGE NOW credit in high school? Here’s how to transfer your COLLEGE NOW credits transfer to your school.
Student Legal Name ______________________________
My LBCC user ID ____________________ Format example X00001234
(you can get your LBCC user ID/College Now number from LHS Registrar)
On the LBCC home page at the top right hand corner click the blue WebRunner or under “Quick Links”: Click on either “Single Sign On” or “Log into WebRunner”. The Single Sign On page will then come up.
As a first Time User:
1. Click on ‘Claim Account’. You will enter your Claim Code that you received in your email. Enter this code and the other information it requires. This is a one-time set up.
* the email should be the personal email you provided or your LBCC student email if you have taken College Now classes.
* if you can’t find your Claim Code in your email, click on “Forgot my claim code?” and an email with your Claim Code will be sent to all emails we have on file.
2. You will then create a password that will be used for your Single Sign On accounts (such as WebRunner and Moodle)
3. You can now “Sign in to Your Account” using the Single Sign On portal any time with your Username (LBCC Id Number) and the password you created for your Single Sign On.
To order an Official LBCC transcript ($5 first copy, $1 additional copies, whether official or unofficial), you have three options:
- In WebRunner, click on the National Student Clearinghouse link
- Go to Student clearinghouse’s MyStudentCenter page at: http://www.mystudentcenter.org/
- Fill out the Transcript Request Form on the Forms and Applications page, http://www.linnbenton.edu/future-students/make-it-official/forms-and-applications/forms-related-to-transcripts take to LBCC Registration desks in Takena Hall or at one of the centers, or send by fax or mail
If you are in a college now class this semester be sure to check the box “Hold for Current Term Grades”. For example, you are in Trigonometry 2nd semester and you want to make sure that college now grade gets posted on your LBCC transcript before it gets sent to OSU.
Printable forms (including PDF’s) cannot be saved after completion – be sure to print a hard copy when you are done and before you exit the form. Printed forms can be returned via any of the methods listed below:
- IN PERSON: Admissions office – located in Takena Hall at the LBCC Albany Main Campus
- BY MAIL:
Linn-Benton Community College
6500 Pacific Blvd. SW
Albany, Oregon 97321
- BY FAX: 541-917-4868Questions? E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org