Tuesday, February 20
Good morning Warriors!!
- Please stand for the Pledge of Allegiance: I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
- National Honor Society Members: remember that the NHS will meet in the college and career center during lunch today. The meeting will start at 12:35, so you will have time to grab your lunch first
- Spring sport sign ups are here! Register at registermyathlete.com. You must have a current sports physical uploaded to your account. Spring sports offered are Softball, Baseball, Tennis, Track and Field and Golf. For more information and forms, please stop by the Athletic Office. Spring Sports begin February 26th!
- Girls Golf meeting will be Tuesday February 20th during second Lunch in the Little Theater. If you are a freshman, please stop by the Athletic Office and talk with Mrs. Pickles.
- Seniors…honors applications are now available at the registrar’s desk. If you want to apply for an honors diploma, honors certificate, specialization certificate or want to be valedictorian or salutatorian, you must fill out the application. The deadline to apply is this Wednesday, February 21st!
- Over 7000 free prom dresses are available from Abby's Closet. The event is March 16th. Free transportation to Portland. See posters to sign up or talk to Ms. CW in room 215, for more information.
- Lebanon's Gift of Literacy Penny Drive will be held from February 1st- March 13th. Funds from the penny drive are used to give every first grade student in all the Lebanon schools a new book! You can find a jar in the library to put your pennies in!
- Are you looking for some unique leadership experience? Do you want a voice at the table? Then our School Board might have an opportunity for you. The Lebanon Community School District School Board will now annually select two Student School Board Members. Students in these non-voting positions will provide perspective, advocate for the needs of their peers, and serve as liaisons between students and the Board. They will participate in policy development that impacts local students for years to come, and their voices must represent the diverse voices in our schools. To qualify to serve next year, you must be a current sophomore or junior and on track to graduate. If you might be interested in this fantastic, unique leadership opportunity, please attend an info session on March 5, during lunch (starting at 12:30), in the College & Career Center.
- You voted and the results are in. This year's Prom Theme is "OLD MONEY!" Thank you to everyone who participated in suggesting and selecting the theme.
- Congratulations to our swimmers who competed at state this weekend!
- Boston Borgmann placed 10th in State in the 50 Free, setting a PR time.
- Luke Bloedel placed 8th in State in the 500 Free, setting a PR time.
- Jacob Pearson placed 10th in State in the 100 backstroke
- Gabe Martinez, Bloedel, Borgmann, and Pearson placed 8th in State in the 200 free relay, setting a PR.
- Congratulations to our wrestlers who competed at districts this weekend! The team took 3rd overall, and we had 9 wrestlers qualify for state!
- 126 lbs - Lukas Elliott 4th pace - qualities for state.
- 132 lbs - John Cartwright 3rd place - qualifies for state.
- 144 lbs - Devon Keene 3rd place - qualifies for state.
- 150 lbs - Seth Wynn District Champion - qualifies for state
- 157 lbs - Grady Cox 2nd place, qualifies for state.
- 157 lbs - Cade Weber 4th place, qualifies for state.
- 165 lbs - Zech Halsey 2nd place, qualifies for state.
- 175 lbs - Josiah Wynn District Champion, qualifies for state.
- 285 lbs - Isaac Jordan 3rd place, qualifies for state.
- Congratulations to the Warrior Explosion dance team! They participated in the 25th Annual Mt. Hood & Friends Dance Competition this weekend and placed first in both the jazz and pom categories for 5A!
- Great job by all of our athletic teams this weekend! Way to go Warriors!
- Have a great day Warriors!